Solutions has in-network providers for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and affiliated plans
- Medical Assistance
- Military One Source
- Minnesota Health Care Plans (Minnesota Care)
- Preferred One/Fairview and affiliated plans
- United Behavioral Health (UBH) Affiliate Plans
- Most out-of-network insurance benefits accepted for those not listed above
For your convenience, we will verify all insurance benefits, obtain preauthorizations when required, and handle all billing. Always confirm your benefits directly with your insurance carrier prior to starting services whenever possible.
- If you have high deductibles, insurance with no mental health coverage, or other hardships affecting your ability to obtain needed mental health services, we have our CounselingCare program and sliding fee scales based on family size and your ability to pay available. Call us at 763-515-4563 for more information.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Check with your employer’s Human Resource contact to see if you have a program with your employer. EAP programs are typically provided at no cost to you. If Solutions is not part of your EAP network, have your EAP program contact us directly.
- Private pay. When you want full control over your mental health records and do not want an insurance company to know why you are being seen, private pay is the most discreet option for mental health services.
If you pay privately or have co-pays, payments are required on the day of service. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check.