Staff, Internship, Supervision and Business Opportunities
- Licensed and credentialed mental health professional specializing in providing therapeutic services to early-childhood – elementary age children. Preference given to RPT or similar certification. In-office and in-school service options needed. Send CV to email@example.com.
- Please note. Aside from internship positions, we do not consider unlicensed personnel for positions at this time.
- Masters level, Marriage and Family Therapy COAMFTE accredited program applicants only.
- May 2018- 2019 graduate level internship interviews begin 1/29/18.
- Our internship program exposes you to all aspects of working in a diverse, group private practice including working towards your own in-office caseload where you will learn — under the supervision of a state approved MFT supervisor — to develop diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and progress notes. Shadowing opportunities will be available among our staff of 19 licensed, and diversely trained professionals.
- We require a minimum commitment of 16 hours a week but more are preferred and recommended.
- A portion of the intern’s duties will be to assist with our school-based program at a local alternative school where they will provide therapy and facilitate a skills group.
- Admin duties involving scanning documents and office support as directed will also be required.
- Internship is unpaid.
- Successfully completing our intern program will provide you with the skills, confidence, and competencies to provide outpatient therapy services in a clinic setting.
- If you are interested in applying, you must submit a letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chosen applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Clinical Supervision Opportunities:
- Positions now available for Marriage & Family Therapy or for LPC & LPCC individual/dyadic supervision with BMFT & BBHT approved supervisor, Craig Rens, MA, LMFT.
- Experienced LICSW supervisor has immediate openings for both LICSW and LISW track supervision. Individual/dyad/group options available. Call for details.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or call 763-515-4563. Press 1 at the main prompt for Customer Service.
Business Opportunities for Mental Health Professionals:
- Working full-time for another mental health center but want some part-time work without the hassle of setting up your own private practice? You are our specialty. Fun, flexible, and friendly environment for contractors with industry high splits.
- Do you own your own private practice? Tired of all the administrative headaches but still want the autonomy and flexibility that comes with running your own group? We have options available to convert your practice to a Solutions Counseling satellite office. Lose the headaches with our unparalleled support and infrastructure. Contact us to learn more.
The Solutions Difference
We provide our independent contractors with a solid, proven infrastructure enabling them to spend more time practicing therapy. Here are the things that set us apart:
- Industry high commissions.
- No long term contracts required.
- Flexibility in scheduling. Want time off? You block off what times you need whenever you need it. No questions asked.
- No MN Care tax to track or set aside. We pay it for you.
- Credit card processing included. No expensive credit card fees (typically ranging from 1.5 to 3% of charged amount) taking away from your income.
- Concerned about the EHR mandate? We provide a compliant electronic records and billing system accessible from any location.
- Contracting/Credentialing support and management. If you’ve ever dealt with insurance companies, you know how much hassle and time it takes to figure out how each insurance company handles things and how to work with each of their systems. We manage this hassle for you.
- New client intake support and setup.
- Ongoing advertising campaigns to drive business for all our therapists.
- Listing on our website with your biography.
- Centralized customer service line and voicemail extension.
- Insurance support including verification and authorization.
- Automated monthly statement mailings. Don’t worry about stamps or stuffing envelopes every month – we do it for you.
- Exceptional coordination with insurance companies to ensure accurate and timely payments to you. Typically, we are paid within 3 – 5 days after you submit your time.
- Collections and client payment plan options to help keep your receivables lows.
- Fully electronic billing and ongoing billing support. Don’t worry about HCFAs or trying to remember to submit your billing manually. We have a fully electronic system that keeps things easy for you. We also help you obtain authorizations when needed to keep your clients seen.
- Confidence in compliance. Solutions systems allow you to effortlessly stay on top of ongoing and required billing and documentation changes (e.g. 2013 Psychotherapy billing code changes, DSM IV to DSM 5, ICD-10 switchover, DHS Rule 47 changes). Sleep tighter. When you properly follow our policies and procedures you ensure better outcomes in any insurance company audits.
- No required staff meetings.
- Optional, ongoing peer consultation groups.
- Marketing support for programs you want to develop.
- Clinical supervision available when you need it. If there is an urgent issue that arises, you have access to trained professionals to consult with when you need the help.
- Convenient protected website with access to all of Solution’s paperwork, resources, training, and policies/procedures.
- Internal Facebook Group containing Solution’s team of mental health professionals supporting and learning from one another online.
- HIPAA Compliant protected email.
- More support options are frequently added. Contact us for more information at 763-515-4563.