Staff, Internship, Supervision and Business Opportunities
- We’re looking for talented licensed and credentialed mental health professionals (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, or LP) to join our dynamic group of professionals. The preferred candidate will have specialties in working with early-childhood to elementary age children. This is a flexible independent contracting position requiring a minimum of 10 billable hours a week. Send your email expressing interest along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign-on bonuses may be available for the right candidates.
- Please note. Aside from internship positions, we do not consider unlicensed personnel for positions at this time.
The Solutions Difference
We provide our independent contractors with a solid, proven infrastructure enabling them to spend more time practicing therapy. Here are the things that set us apart:
- Industry high commissions.
- No long term contracts required.
- Flexibility in scheduling. Want time off? You block off what times you need whenever you need it. No questions asked.
- No MN Care tax to track or set aside. We pay it for you.
- Credit card processing included. No expensive credit card fees (typically ranging from 1.5 to 3% of charged amount) taking away from your income.
- We provide a compliant electronic records and billing system accessible from any location.
- Contracting/Credentialing support and management. If you’ve ever dealt with insurance companies, you know how much hassle and time it takes to figure out how each insurance company handles things and how to work with each of their systems. We manage this hassle for you.
- New client intake support and setup.
- Ongoing marketing and advertising campaigns to drive business for all our therapists.
- Listing on our website with your biography.
- Centralized customer service line and voicemail extension.
- Insurance support including verification and authorization.
- Automated monthly statement mailings. Don’t worry about stamps or stuffing envelopes every month – we do it for you.
- Exceptional coordination with insurance companies to ensure accurate and timely payments to you. Typically, we are paid within 3 – 5 days after you submit your time.
- Collections and client payment plan options to help keep your receivables lows.
- Fully electronic billing and ongoing billing support. Don’t worry about HCFAs or trying to remember to submit your billing manually. We have a fully electronic system that keeps things easy for you. We also help you obtain authorizations when needed to keep your clients seen.
- Confidence in compliance. Proven systems, policies and procedures to support you.
- No required staff meetings.
- Optional, ongoing peer consultation groups.
- Marketing support for programs you want to develop.
- Clinical supervision available when you need it. If there is an urgent issue that arises, you have access to trained professionals to consult with when you need the help.
- Convenient protected website with access to all of Solution’s paperwork, resources, training, and policies/procedures.
- Internal Facebook Group containing Solution’s team of mental health professionals supporting and learning from one another online.
- HIPAA Compliant protected email.
- More support options are frequently added. Contact us for more information at 763-515-4563.
- None at this time.
Clinical Supervision Opportunities:
- Positions available for LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, and RPTs individual/dyadic supervision.
- If you are interested in learning more about any of our opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or call 763-515-4563. Press 1 at the main prompt for Customer Service.